Friday, October 31, 2008

What The Daily Freeman WON'T Tell You About Mike Hein



What The Daily Freeman won't tell you is that Mike Hein is in the business of being a landlord with the Ulster County Department of Social Services. He is taking money directly from the Department of Social Services. We've shown you the checks, now here's the official vendor payment list from the Department of Social Services that was NOT produced when foiled.

It is an Ulster County Department of Social Services document titled "Landlord Payments in 2007". Checks have been being cut to the Hein Family as far back as 2004, 2005, 2006 and now we find out 2007. One can only imagine what's going on in 2008 that the Department of Social Services and the Hein family won't tell us.

Mike also doesn't believe he has to pay taxes. He had a tax lien on Chrismich Apartments, LLC (Chrismich... a combination of his wife and son's names) since MAY 23, 2001, (yes that's two thousand and ONE) filed by then County Clerk, Albert Spada, and didn't pay it for 7 years, until January of 2008 when he decided to run for Ulster County Executive. He was either too arrogant to pay it, or just not quite organized enough over there at Chrismich Apartments, LLC to pay the tax bills on time. The Hein machine (Lew Kirschner and gang) probably did a little back ground research on Mike and found the lien for Chrismich Apartments, LLC and told him to take care of it pronto in January 2008.... MONTHS after he declared he was a candidate for County Executive. If he wasn't running..... he wasn't paying.

One can only imagine what would be in store for the Hein family if Mike is elected County Executive. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh yea.... remember those ants mailed to the Bernardo family with the Department of Social Services annual report from 2 years ago because Roberto Rodriguez hasn't done in annual report in two years. That's from yes.... the same department that is sending your taxpayer money to Mike Hein. The Ulster County Department of Social Services.... their name is on the checks to Hein. COINCIDENCE???? NO.
ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS ANTS















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Freeman laying people off - someone in fear of a family member not getting a County job is squashing the information.

Anonymous said...

If it isn't illegal for County people like Mike Hein to have contracts with the county, it should be.

Does anyone in county government have any ethics?

I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

The Freeman is a joke. The times herald record has moved their offices closer to Kingston so they can take over when the Freeman goes belly up.

The Catskill Daily Mail is fighting back to take its Greene County market share back.

Pat Doxsey is praying Hein wins so he can hire her as his press secretary.

The Freeman is a piece of crap. Nobody cares about it.

Anonymous said...

Hein is obviously slime. Taking county money, not paying his corporate taxes, this guy is just a bum.

We need to get rid of the political opportunists like Hein who have wrecked the Ulster County economy.
Voter Bernardo AND Auerbach

Anonymous said...

Auerbach?? Are you serious


Bernaro/Quigley 08'

Anonymous said...

City ethics - firemen working on Mayor's campaign during negotiations of their contract?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I'm sending this email to local friends whom I hope will be voting on Tuesday. I'd like to share a brief story with you and then ask for your support for two candidates running for the very important offices of County Executive and County Comptroller.
For the past couple of weekends some political signs have been placed on our lawn in the middle of the night. The signs were for Obama and for Mike Hein, who is the local Democratic candidate for County Executive. As many of you know, Mario is the County Republican Chairman, and as such, we had our suspicions as to who was placing the signs on our lawn. I saw the vehicle one night leaving the front of our house with no headlights on, and the following weekend, my neighbor saw the guy and his pickup truck.
Anyway, this past Friday I took the signs to the Town dump, and told the dump manager, whom I suspected was doing this at the instruction of the Hein campaign, that I needed to dispose of some signs which were left on our lawn in the middle of the night. I never told him specifically what they were. He directed me to the dumpster where I should throw them. Well, apparently, since he knew what I was throwing away, he took photos of me doing this.
Here's where it gets ugly: The Hein campaign contacted different local press to try to get them to run a photo of me disposing of his signs at the dump. Basically, they wanted the caption to read "Republican County Chairman's Wife Caught Dumping Hein Signs."
Well, just my luck, I got to see Mike Hein this past weekend at the uptown post office. I was able to tell Mike how low class I thought his campaign was for placing the signs and then trying to set me up. Interestingly enough, Mike's response was that many, many people called him and wanted him to run with the photo and story. I told him the reason the press didn't run with it was because THERE WAS NO STORY.
Well, I ask you, is this the kind of person we want running our local government in such an important position as our new County Executive? Are we not sick and tired of the local corruption which has cost us, the taxpayers so much money. These same individuals whom I can't name in this email, are backing Mike Hein to continue their stranglehold on the rest of us.
I ask you to vote for two guys whom I personally know to possess honesty and integrity and the qualifications to hold the offices of County Executive and County Comptroller. You know me, and you know I wouldn't ask for your support for them if I didn't believe that they would truly be incorruptible and would hold our interests and well-being as residents of this County in their highest regard.
On Tuesday, I ask for your vote for Len Bernardo for County Executive and Jim Quigley for County Comptroller.
Finally, to be honest with you, I wasn't really involved in these campaigns at all. But after Hein's camp tried to do this to me, I felt that people needed to know what kind of a person is running for County Executive. So, please feel free to pass this e-mail along to your friends and relatives as you deem appropriate.
If you're still with me, thanks for reading this e-mail to the end!
Annie Catalano